Virtual Assistants For Hire
As a business owner, you will likely wear many hats, but you’ll need to pass these duties off and delegate at some time. An office requires much different staff performing diverse tasks to ensure that the business runs efficiently. Someone needs to be there to answer calls and emails, perform administrative work, manage social media and ensures everything is ready. A Virtual Assistant can assist you with a variety of administrative tasks to grow your business. A VA can help you free up valuable hours to focus on growing the business and generating revenue. It can be easier and more cost-effective to outsource tasks that are tedious and time-consuming to someone who is skilled at them
- Your essential responsibilities can often get overshadowed as a business owner due to your busy schedule and your involvement in day-to-day operations.
- Our Virtual Assistants help you with Market Research, Data Entry, Email Management, Online Marketing, Appointment Scheduling, Call Answering, Transcription, Clerical, Bookkeeping tasks, Travel arrangements, and many other tasks.
- VAs can decrease your work-related strain and help you keep everything organized.
- Hiring a virtual assistant can save costs for office space, maintenance costs, and additional taxes.
- Compared to a local employee, a VA costs much less, as you don’t need to pay for any employee benefits, taxes, etc.
- We sincerely believe one of the most important things for running your business is building trust.
- You can build a relationship of trust with your Zedtreeo VA in the same manner as you do with your local employees.
- Your VA acts on your behalf. He/She would work dedicatedly to protect your interests and the company’s reputation.
- Hiring our virtual assistants will allow you to scale operations with less amount of risk.
- Our VA’s flexible nature would allow you to manage business variables with ease while controlling overheads.
- Choose & Collaborate with a skilled virtual assistant as an extension of your business.
- Allow them to represent your business by connecting with clients, vendors, and other agencies on your behalf.
- Zedtreeo supplies you with one dedicated person, rather than delegating to outsource tasks to a team.
- Furthermore, a dedicated virtual assistant means you work directly with the resource, no project manager or “middleman” to dilute your message or create extra bureaucracy.
- Working with one dedicated person can make a better foundation for a consistent and healthy working relationship with your virtual assistant
What Virtual Assistants do
- Administrative or Back office Support
If you wish, your virtual assistant doesn’t have to be just for data entry. They can also handle the administrative tasks you do each day. Our administrative and executive assistant VAs have years of experience in email management, scheduling, travel bookings, event planning, research, documentation, data entry, and much more.
- Customer Support & Service
When your clients and vendors approach, they anticipate a quick response. Being involved in ‘money-making’ tasks makes it all too easy to let voicemails and emails pile up. But your Zedtreeo VA doesn’t let that happen; he/she check your voicemail and emails regularly throughout the day to make sure you never miss any important communication. Your VA can also become your customer service team by utilizing your template messages for commonly asked questions or frequently requested information. Our experienced VAs know how to give a personal touch while interacting with your clients/contacts, and they are treated with care & respect.
- Personal Assistant
Working hard for your business or company often leads to personal needs falling apart with a busy schedule and working hard. But your Zedtreeo VA can help you there as well.
Your VA can also support you with personal tasks like booking your flights/hotel for your next vacation, scheduling any appointment like a haircut, dentist, or ordering cake for your daughter’s birthday, and paying your bills.
Have them remind you of special occasions. They can even order your groceries online and keep the family calendar on track.
- Social Media Assistant
Social media is another sphere our virtual assistants can help. Nowadays, if a product or company isn’t on social media, it’s equivalent to non-existent. We all know that having a sound online presence is essential for reaching out to our customers. Someone needs to tend to your social media and marketing needs. Our VAs can assist with social media and marketing and any other small business support services you need. social media management support help with email inbox management, scheduling, purchasing, research, and much more!
Recruitment Made Easy!
which we contact directly and verify positions, legal experience, job duties, as well as other relevant information.
Utilize the scalability of virtual Team Members to grow as your needs demand.
Zero Setup Fee
No admin or set up fees, just pay fixed monthly fees with no liability or commitment.
Hire skilled legal staff who directly & dedicatedly works with you and for you.
WE TAKE CARE OF ALL THESE OVERHEADS (SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO)
Infrastructure & IT
Labour Law Compliances
+1 (725) 977-3776
304 S.Jones Blvd #7072,
Las Vegas NV 89107