Hire Patent Attorney & Lawyer
Zedtreeo offers Experienced & skilled Lawyers and Attorneys specialized in patent and intellectual property law matters and technologies. Our Patent experts help our clients with the prior art, patentability, invalidation searches, drafting patent applications, filing PCT applications, etc. Their skills and capabilities further cover all stages of IP management, procurement, and enforcement. Our key is our ability to provide you well-researched and experienced commercial, patent, and legal professionals. With our services, you can keep a close eye on your IP assets and patent issues while further driving strategic growth.
Specialization or Domain
- Zedtreeo can provide you patent experts from multiple industry verticals and domains.
Such as Automotive, Biotechnology, Chemicals, Diagnostics, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Home Care, Industrial Manufacturing, Medical Devices, Molecular Diagnostics, Oil & Gas, Packaging, Personal Care, Pharmaceuticals, Polymers, Power Systems, Renewable Energy, Semiconductors, Software & Mobile Apps, Telecommunication
- Zedtreeo Patent experts provide you with a wide range of services to create, manage, file, and protect your patents and intellectual properties at a meager cost.
- Service like Patent Prosecution Support, Patent Licensing Support, Patentability search, Patent drafting, Illustrations, Preparation, Response, Infringement Search, Freedom-to-Operate Search, Patent Docketing, Proof Reading, Research and Analytics, Patent Litigation Support, Landscape Analysis, Technology Trend Analysis
- Choose & Collaborate with an experienced attorney as an extension of your firm.
- They can also connect with your clients, counsel, and other agencies on your behalf.
- As you struggle to meet every demand of your business you may pass on your duties and delegate them to our attorneys.
Our skilled & experienced attorneys can help catapult your practice to the next level with minimal management and supervision.
What Patent Attorneys & Lawyers do
- Provide legal advice on valuable intellectual property rights such as patents, technical data, trade secrets, licenses, copyrights, and trademarks.
- Interpret laws, rulings, and regulations for the intellectual property of clients.
- Conduct legal, technical, and scientific research and gather evidence.
- Explain, clarify and simplify complex technical information.
- Offer legal representation to clients in court proceedings on intellectual property matters.
- Provide protection of the client’s intellectual property by enforcing statutory, regulatory, and contractual obligations.
- Process incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Provide protection of the client’s intellectual property by securing intellectual property rights and patent protection.
- Provide advice and assistance on all matters relating to invention management and preparing patent applications on inventions.
- Monitor research and development activities for the identification of inventions and potential external claims for compensation.
- Review proposals and proposed statements of work to ascertain appropriate intellectual property provisions for inclusion in any resulting contract.
- Collaborate with the USPTO, attorneys, liaisons, foreign associates, and staff.
- Extract relevant IP information from official USPTO databases and correspondence.
- Generate docket reports, perform IP docketing, and track deadlines.
- Enter new U.S. Provisional, Continuation, Utility, Design, CIP, Opposition, Divisional, and re-examination files into databases.
- Assist attorneys with the patent filing by resolving discrepancies, errors, and omissions.
- Maintain IP records and reviewing files.
- Report to Senior Intellectual Property (IP) Attorneys.
- Perform IP research on public and private databases.
All employees are required to
provide extensive references
which we contact directly and verify positions, experience, job duties, as well as other relevant information.
We have strict hiring guidelines prior to joining our team. We conduct background checks on all employees.
All employees are required to execute a contract prior to joining Zedtreeo. Our contracts are in place to protect client’s data and confidentiality.
Utilize the scalability of Virtual Team Members to grow as per your need.
Zero Setup Fee
No admin or set up fees, just pay fixed monthly fees with no liability or commitment.
Hire skilled Remote staff who directly & dedicatedly works with you.
WE TAKE CARE OF ALL THESE OVERHEADS (SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO)
Payroll & Taxes
Infrastructure & IT
Labour Law Compliances
Get In Touch
We assist and serve all types of businesses, entrepreneurs, department heads, consultants & professionals with dedicated full time or part time remote staff.