Legal Researcher For Hire
As the legal research process comprises many complexities, it needs quite a bit of time and skillful expertise for its successful execution. Irrespective of the level of complexities as per the nature of the topic and legal problem, having an expert team for legal research is vital. That’s where Zedtreeo experts come in with their online legal research services and experience on all these platforms like LexisNexis, Thomson Reuters Westlaw, Casemaker, Fastcase, Casetext, Ravel, Clio, Questia, etc.
- As the legal document writing process comprises many complexities, it needs quite a bit of time and skillful expertise for its successful execution.
- Irrespective of the level of complexities as per the nature of the topic and legal problem, having an expert team for legal research is vital.
- That’s where Zedtreeo experts come in with their experience on all these platforms like LexisNexis, Thomson Reuters Westlaw, Casemaker, Fastcase, Casetext, Ravel, Clio, Questia, etc.
Focus on your
- Legal document writing is a tedious task and requires a lot of time and effort.
- When lawyers manage such tasks independently, they are left with very little time to prepare themselves for the trial and their clients.
- Zedtreeo experts let them focus on their core business activities, eventually increasing their work productivity and business growth.
- The right staff with the right tools & software can reduce the daunting task of legal researching and writing quite a bit.
- Choose & Collaborate with experienced Legal writers as an extension of your firm.
- They can also connect with your clients, counsel, and other agencies on your behalf.
- As an attorney and law firm owner, as you struggle to meet every demand of your business, you may pass on your duties and delegate them to our researchers.
- Our skilled & experienced legal researcher can help catapult your practice to the next level with minimal management and supervision.
What Legal Researchers do
- Conduct legal research and gather related legal information.
- Decipher laws, rulings, and regulations in legal documents.
- Assemble, proofread and amend drafts of contracts, leases, licenses, policies, and other legal documents.
- Monitor, study, and develop written summaries of anticipated and endorsed the legislation, regulations, court decisions, industry standards, trade journals, and other relevant publications.
- Daily record keeping with the electronic and physical filing of documents.
- Synthesize and organize information, and create reference tools for easy use by the team.
- Statutory research
- Case law research
- Foreign law research
- Regulatory and compliance law research
- LexisNexis and Westlaw research
- Legal research of secondary sources
- Federal and State Statutory Research
- Intellectual Property Research
- Compliance Law Research
- International Legal Research
- Case Law & Legislative History Research
- Market and Competition Research
- Foreign Law Research
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal business teams seeking legal and regulatory support.
- Litigation and non-litigation research.
Recruitment Made Easy!
which we contact directly and verify positions, legal experience, job duties, as well as other relevant information.
Utilize the scalability of virtual Team Members to grow as your needs demand.
Zero Setup Fee
No admin or set up fees, just pay fixed monthly fees with no liability or commitment.
Hire skilled legal staff who directly & dedicatedly works with you and for you.
WE TAKE CARE OF ALL THESE OVERHEADS (SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO)
Infrastructure & IT
Labour Law Compliances
+1 (725) 977-3776
304 S.Jones Blvd #7072,
Las Vegas NV 89107