Hire Legal Researcher & Writer
As the legal research and writing process comprises many complexities, it needs quite a bit of time and skillful expertise for its successful execution. Irrespective of the level of complexities as per the nature of the topic and legal problem, having an expert team for legal research is vital. That’s where Zedtreeo experts come in with their experience on all these platforms like LexisNexis, Thomson Reuters Westlaw, Casemaker, Fastcase, Casetext, Ravel, Clio, Questia, etc.
Experience in various research
- As the legal research and writing process comprises many complexities, it needs quite a bit of time and skillful expertise for its successful execution.
- Irrespective of the level of complexities as per the nature of the topic and legal problem, having an expert team for legal research is vital.
- That’s where Zedtreeo experts come in with their experience on all these platforms like LexisNexis, Thomson Reuters Westlaw, Casemaker, Fastcase, Casetext, Ravel, Clio, Questia, etc.
Focus on your core business activities
- Legal research and writing is a tedious task and requires a lot of time and effort.
- When lawyers manage such tasks independently, they are left with very little time to prepare themselves for the trial and their clients.
- Zedtreeo experts let them focus on their core business activities, eventually increasing their work productivity and business growth.
- The right staff with the right tools & software can reduce the daunting task of legal researching and writing quite a bit.
- Choose & Collaborate with an experienced attorney as an extension of your firm.
- They can also connect with your clients, counsel, and other agencies on your behalf.
- As you struggle to meet every demand of your business you may pass on your duties and delegate them to our attorneys.
Our skilled & experienced attorneys can help catapult your practice to the next level with minimal management and supervision.
What Legal Researchers & Writers do
- Conduct legal research and gather related legal information.
- Decipher laws, rulings, and regulations in legal documents.
- Assemble, proofread and amend drafts of contracts, leases, licenses, policies, and other legal documents.
- Monitor, study, and develop written summaries of anticipated and endorsed legislation, regulations, court decisions, industry standards, trade journals, and other relevant publications.
- Daily record keeping with the electronic and physical filing of documents.
- Synthesize and organize information, and create reference tools for easy use by the team.
- Statutory research
- Case law research
- Foreign law research
- Regulatory/compliance law research
- LexisNexis/Westlaw research
- Legal research of secondary sources
- Federal and State Statutory Research
- Intellectual Property Research
- Compliance Law Research
- International Legal Research
- Case Law & Legislative History Research
- Market and Competition Research
- Foreign Law Research
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal business teams seeking legal and regulatory support.
- Litigation and non-litigation research.
- Appellate Briefs
- Trial Briefs
- Legal Memoranda
- Answers and Affirmative Defenses
- Counterclaims and Replies
- Discovery Requests
- Deposition Summaries
- Legal Document Review
- Legal Documents preparation
- Arbitration Letters, Settlement Letters, and so on.
Recruitment Made Easy!
which we contact directly and verify positions, legal experience, job duties, as well as other relevant information.
Utilize the scalability of virtual Team Members to grow as your needs demand.
Zero Setup Fee
No admin or set up fees, just pay fixed monthly fees with no liability or commitment.
Hire skilled legal staff who directly & dedicatedly works with you and for you.
WE TAKE CARE OF ALL THESE OVERHEADS (SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO)
Infrastructure & IT
Labour Law Compliances
+1 (725) 977-3776
304 S.Jones Blvd #7072,
Las Vegas NV 89107