Hire Legal Assistant & Secretary
Zedtreeo Virtual Legal Assistants & Secretaries provide legal and administrative support to attorneys and legal teams. With many years of legal industry experience, they are extremely organized, energetic, pleasant, and self-disciplined. We assist with law firm organization, public liaison, calendaring, legal drafting, legal document preparing, correspondence, marketing management, and any other assistant projects or duties as per your needs at an affordable price.
- Our virtual legal assistants & secretaries provide the administrative help you need to work on your business, not in your business.
- Our skilled legal assistants & secretaries can handle the work that you can pass on.
- Your outsourced Legal assistants & secretaries provide you the flexibility and ease of mobility.
- Our Zedtreeo assistants will be available for you any hour of the day and allow you to focus on your business.
- We hold strict confidentiality agreements for each Zedtreeo staff.
- Our legal assistants & secretaries have worked in law firms and are trained in law firm policies and protocols.
- Our legal assistants & secretaries can come to the rescue when your current staff needs assistance, but you can’t justify another in-house employee.
- Our team is equipped to offer you support and project assistance during the “overload” periods in your business
- Choose & Collaborate with an experienced attorney as an extension of your firm.
- They can also connect with your clients, counsel, and other agencies on your behalf.
- As you struggle to meet every demand of your business you may pass on your duties and delegate them to our attorneys.
Our skilled & experienced attorneys can help catapult your practice to the next level with minimal management and supervision.
What Legal Assistants & Secretary do
- Provide secretarial support to one or more lawyers at the firm.
- Edit and proofread all legal documents.
- Maintain attorney calendar by scheduling conferences, depositions, and meetings.
- Organize all legal documents and ensure they are updated.
- Ensure all court documents are in order and filed before deadlines.
- Answer emails and phone calls, and when necessary, redirect calls.
- Research and authenticate important case information.
- Prepare different legal documents including appeals, motions, and petitions.
- Perform legal research and analysis.
- Interpret laws, rulings, and regulations in legal documents.
- Compile, proofread and revise drafts of legal documents and reports.
- Daily record keeping with electronic and hard copy filing of documents.
- Obtain relevant information from other organizations or agencies.
- Create and organize information, and generate reference tools for easy use by the office.
- Prepare and format legal and management reports.
- Maintain and update databases and tracking systems.
- Respond to all case-related queries.
- Ensure efficient and effective administrative information and assistance
Recruitment Made Easy!
which we contact directly and verify positions, legal experience, job duties, as well as other relevant information.
Utilize the scalability of virtual Team Members to grow as your needs demand.
Zero Setup Fee
No admin or set up fees, just pay fixed monthly fees with no liability or commitment.
Hire skilled legal staff who directly & dedicatedly works with you and for you.
WE TAKE CARE OF ALL THESE OVERHEADS (SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO)
Infrastructure & IT
Labour Law Compliances
+1 (725) 977-3776
304 S.Jones Blvd #7072,
Las Vegas NV 89107